Your order is in good hands with us. After you place your order with Printmystuffsg, our printing experts run your order through our 18 point quality checklist.
1. Text and image safety: You don’t want your text or images to get cut off, do you? We make sure your text and images are within the safety lines.
2. Bleeds: We ensure that all your artwork is placed up to the bleed line and cut line to ensure proper cutting.
3. Size: Size matters! We want to make sure that your image fits the size you selected for your printed piece.
4. Resolution: We want to help you keep your resolutions. In order to make sure your printed piece looks its best, your image needs to be at least 300 DPI (dots per inch).
5. Borders: We inspect the borders on your printed pieces, which should be at least 8mm thick, plus 5mm bleed for a total size of 12mm thick.
6. Colors options: Printmystuffsg offers 4/4C (color front, color back), 4/1C (color front, black and white back), and 4/0C (color front and blank black). We inspect your printed piece and make sure it’s printing with the correct color options.
7. Key lines (also known as holding lines): The key to key lines is you shouldn’t see them. We check to ensure that there are no key lines showing in your printed piece.
8. Watermarks: We inspect your printed piece for watermarks, which are translucent logo in the paper usually created to prevent counterfeiting.
9. Hole Punch: For products such as booklets, door hangers, earring tags, gift tags and etc., we check for proper hole placement.
10. Illegal images: It’s OK for design to push the envelope, but it shouldn’t break the law. Printmystuffsg is unable to print sexually or violently explicit materials.
11. Orientation: We assume you want all your images to face in the correct direction, and not upside-down or backward, so we check for that.
12. Perforation: We check for proper perforation and score placement.
13. Image centered: We don’t want our customers to suffer from an image problem. We check that your image is centered properly so your printed piece looks just the way you want it.
14. Double crop marks: You do not need to use crop marks when printing with Printmystuffsg; however if you do our prepress experts make sure your image is centered and cover the crop marks so they do not show up on your final image.
15. Solid Black: When you want an area of solid black within a document, 100% Black (K) will not result in a solid, saturated black. You should use Solid Black, which is made by mixing other colors of ink with black ink to produce a much darker, deeper black on press than can be achieved by using black ink alone. To create Solid black on pieces printed by Printmystuffsg, your CMYK calibration values must be 50% Cyan (C), 40% Magenta (M), 40% Yellow (Y), and 100% Black (K).